Saturday, October 30, 2010

McGangbang!!!

I think its just right to start off my new blog by introducing one of my favorite food, i'm sure you heard about this burger craze called the McGangbang. Its just a McChicken placed in the middle of a McDouble! It really is so bomb, i always recommend to some people that never even heard of it. Its like a mixture of all this flavor, like its all crispy in the middle cause of the chicken and at the same time cheesy cause of the McDouble. I started eating this burger cause i saw my friend Daniels Shim eating it, at first were all laughing at him calling him names and stuff, but it turned out that this burger is really good! We always get it with a $1 Sweet Tea (try it with lemon, its really good, courtesy of Joshua Abernathy). I mean sure your heart will stop for like 5 sec but its pretty worth it (jk) You can also try it with their BigMac sauce. So whenever you pass by McDonald's or something, try a McGangbang and its really cheap too!                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment